Cycling and walking
Pull out on foot or by bike! Discover the beautiful surroundings of Camping Scholtenhagen.
There are endless cycling and walking routes through the beautiful neighbouring areas such as the Buurserveen, the Buurserzand route, the beautiful Witte Veen, the Assinkbos and the Lankheterbos.
- Buurserveen: Cycle route of 22.9 km along Buurse, Den Braam and just across the German border at Haarmühle.
- Buurserzandroute: cycling route of 43.4 km around Haaksbergen and Buurse.
- Haaksbergseveen and Assinkbos: Cycle route of 35.3 km along various mills and churches in Rietmolen, Borken, Rekken and Eibergen.
- Buurserveen: walking route of 18.3 km along Buurse
- Witteveen-Buurse-Haarmühle: Hiking route of 8.24 km along Landgasthof Haarmühle with water mill in the German town of Alstätte and through the nature reserve Witte Veen.
During the season it is possible to rent bikes at the reception for € 7,50 per day. Do you have no idea where you are going to cycle? At the reception we will be happy to tell you about the most beautiful cycling routes in the area. We also have various cycling maps for sale.